[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (m/w), Business Intelligence, crealytics GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Okt 7 21:23:17 CEST 2015

Hallo SPLiNe-Team,

bitte veröffentlicht folgende Stellenanzeige in eurer Mailingliste:

To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering two
part-time positions as Working Student Business Intelligence.
crealytics is Europe's fastest-growing PPC technology company, recently
awarded 3rd place in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50. We enable several of
the largest European retailers to run large-scale PPC and Google Shopping
campaigns in more than 20 countries across the globe. Take part in our
mission and help us to build, market and sell our product, so that
advertisers can deliver more relevant, tailor-made advertisements.
 https://crealytics.com/career/working-student-business-intelligence/

Vielen Dank,

Deborah Beez

Deborah Beez
Human Resources

crealytics GmbH - Semantic PPC Advertising Technology
Tel +49 851 2137 2832 · Fax +49 851 2137 2888

deborah.beez at crealytics.com

Brunngasse 1 · 94032 Passau · Germany
Oranienstraße 185 · 10999 Berlin · Germany
1 Bath Street · EC1V 9LB London · United Kingdom

Managing directors: Andreas Reiffen, Dr. Markus Kurch
Register court: Amtsgericht Passau, HRB 7466