[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Research Engineer Machine Learning, micropsi industries GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Nov 9 21:33:47 CET 2015

To whom this may concern,

micropsi industries is an artificial intelligence company founded in
2014 that works to combine current methods in artificial neural networks
(DNNs, RNNs) and reinforcement learning with our own research on
neuro-symbolic representations.

Our vision is to bring together connectionist and symbolic AI by
bridging the gap between low-level deep neural learning and semantic
representation, reasoning, planning with a truly integrated architecture.

We are currently looking for a research engineer in machine learning to
join us in Berlin.

As part of a small, smart, and friendly team of AI scientists and
engineers, you would work with us on our research into neuro-symbolic
representations and drive the core technology towards first applications.

A full description of the job opening is found at
http://static.micropsi-industries.com/research_engineer_micropsi_industries.pdf

If any of this sounds intriguing and you have a strong background in
artificial neural networks, please contact us via email or visit
#micropsi on freenode.

Best,
Priska