[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job/Praktikum: Werkstudent, Frontend Developer (Angular JS Maniac)/ Scala Software Developer, Oximity, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Mai 9 12:19:47 CEST 2015

Oximity believes in large-scale, fundamental change. Not incremental
change. Not fine-tuning. Redefinition of an entire industry - the News
Media industry. Our team has decades of cumulative startup experience
from Silicon Valley and Berlin. Our mission is to transform how news is
sourced, organised and consumed, using the unparalleled power of the
crowd, combined with sophisticated computer science and mathematical
techniques.

As a software engineer at Oximity in Berlin, you develop applications
for our online platform. You should have a passion for developing
cutting edge front end and back end applications that will be used by
millions of people. We are looking for people who want their work to
have real significance and lasting impact.

Responsibilities:
* Write application code in a Scala enterprise environment
* Implement new features and optimize existing ones
* Work in an international team of experts of different areas

Requirements:
* Enthusiastic software developer
* Experience designing modular, object-oriented, testable applications
* Knowledge in Scala or Java web application development
* Knowledge relational databases and SQL
* Scala knowledge is a plus, but not required
* Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you

Our office is located in Berlin-Mitte, next to U8 underground station
Weinmeisterstrasse.

You are interested, but still in school or university? Don't worry - we
are hiring interns for this position. We value and trust our interns;
with us, you will have the freedom and mentorship you need to make a
real contribution to our platform. If you have a past history of
excellence and a demonstrated ability to learn rapidly on the job, we
want to talk to you.

Contact and further details: Oximity Ltd., Christian Hapke, CTO and
Co-Founder, christian.hapke.jobs50 at oximity.com

Oximity
Re-engineering News. Entirely.

Christian Hapke
CTO and Co-Founder

Join our team in Berlin:

* Junior Frontend Developer with Angular JS Maniac (Intern or Working
Student)
   https://www.oximity.com/jobs/frontend-developer-maniac.html

* Junior Scala Software Developer (Intern or Working Student)
   https://www.oximity.com/jobs/scala-developer.html

Office Berlin Mitte:
   https://www.oximity.com/info/berlin-office.html

News That Matters!