[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (w/m), Frontend Developer, Anacode, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fr Feb 6 19:08:52 CET 2015

JOB OFFER:
Freelance / Working Student Frontend Developer (Base: Berlin)
We are a B2B Software Start-up in the market research arena currently on
the threshold from EXIST scholarship into VC/BA financing.
For our cloud-based text analytics software tool MarketMiner we are
looking for a Frontend Developer to help design and program the front-end
of our SaaS software. This can be students (internship, working student)
or general freelancers.
Please find the full offer here:
http://www.anacode.de/app/download/11105208924/ANACODE_Frontend_Developer_Job+Offer.pdf?t=1422967076

Für Rückfragen stehe ich gern zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
im Auftrag

Yesim Barcoe

profund - Die Gründungsförderung