[Stellenangebote] Event: PLT Labs-Innovationswettbewerb, 2015

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Sep 14 11:28:19 CEST 2014

Dear students,

I would like to draw your attention to the PLT Labs Application
Innovation Contest 2015. This is an opportunity for students and
developers from Germany to create an application that leverages a
Plantronics wearable concept platform and compete for the first prize of
US$50,000. The money can be used as seed money to start a company, or to
continue studies, or for any other purpose the winner chooses.

The contest is open to entrants in 33 countries including Germany,
Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.

You can find more information here:
http://developer.plantronics.com/community/app-innovation-contest/

Please also find the press release, in German, attached to this email.

I would be very grateful if you could share the news of this contest
with people in your community who might be interested.

Alternatively, I would appreciate it if you could direct me to the the
appropriate person or people at the FU Berlin who can help spread the
news about the contest.

If you require any more information, please do not hesitate to get in
touch with me or the contest organisers.

--
Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Iain Burns
Junior Communications Consultant
Mundis Communications

iain.burns at mundiscommunications.com  --  www.mundiscommunications.com

GERMANY
tel. +49 15 204 998 214  --  Hufelandstraße 31, 10407 Berlin