[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job/Praktikum: Business Intelligence, Zencap Deutschland GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Okt 16 16:43:05 CEST 2014

*Intern (m/f)/ Working student (m/f) Business Intelligence, Zencap,
Berlin-Mitte*

We are looking for support either as an intern or as a working student in
Business Intelligence.
Zencap is a fast-growing business loan marketplace in Europe, operating in
Germany and Spain. We are a Rocket Internet-backed FinTech start-up that is
fundamentally changing how small businesses access capital and where that
capital comes from.

If you are up for an exciting and ambiguous start-up environment, please
check our job ad:

https://d1x3gb5zl465n8.cloudfront.net/career/pdfs/data-risk/intern-bi2.pdf

Your Zencap-team

--

*Valeska Ruppertshofen*Recruiting Manager

Zencap Global Services GmbH  |  Johannisstraße 20  |  10117 Berlin  |
Deutschland
Telefon: +49 30 2084900 25  |  mail: Valeska.Ruppertshofen at zencap.de
<nora.hermans at zencap.de>

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Christian Grobe, Dr. Matthias Knecht
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 154788 B

***
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by
the intended recipient. If you have received it in error please contact
the sender (by return e-mail) immediately and delete this message.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in parts
is strictly prohibited.