[Stellenangebote] Ph.D. Positions in Computational Biology and Genomics at Johns Hopkins

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Okt 11 12:53:22 CEST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Dear Prof. Vingron,
I'm writing to ask your help in recruiting Ph.D. students to one of our
programs in Computational Biology at Johns Hopkins University. We have
four departments that train students in this area, as described on our web
page for students at http://ccb.jhu.edu/students.shtml, each of which has
multiple faculty who are actively recruiting new students.  The
departments, each of which offers a separate Ph.D. degree, are Biomedical
Engineering, Computer Science, Biostatistics, and Biology. Our course
offerings are varied and flexible, and students in any of these programs
can take courses as needed in one of the other programs.

Please also share the attached poster with your colleagues and with any
students who might be interested. Thanks in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Steven Salzberg
--

Steven L. Salzberg, Ph.D.

Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, and Biostatistics

Director, Center for Computational Biology

McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine

Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine

Welch Medical Library, 1900 E. Monument St., Rm 107, Baltimore, MD 21205

Phone: 410-614-6112   Email: salzberg at jhu.edu<mailto:salzberg at jhu.edu>

Website: ccb.jhu.edu/people/salzberg<http://ccb.jhu.edu/people/salzberg>

Forbes column:
forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/<http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/>