[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job/Praktikum: PHP-Entwickler, Foreverly GmbH, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sa Okt 11 12:47:30 CEST 2014

Hi!

Do you want to contribute your know-how and commitment to a fun team to
master suspenseful challenges and help us revolutionise the way weddings
are organised and planned? Then we should get to know each other!

Web Developer – PHP (m/f)

Your responsibilities:

• development of new features and modules for our wedding website

• optimisation, service and preventive maintenance of existing structures
(mainly all Word Press at the moment)

• technical conception of now-projects

Your profile:

• ideally several years of experience in the professional use of PHP, MySQL
and Linux and Wordpress

• good knowledge in the areas of HTML, CSS and JavaScript

• independent and responsible work

• creative ideas and commitment to the team

Your chance with Foreverly GmbH

• an exciting job in an ambitious, enthusiastic company with flat hierarchy
and the possibility to develop your potential in Berlin Mitte

• Join an early stage startup with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
with the company

• flexible working hours and fairly, performance-based salary

• active participation in the corporate development

We are looking forward to receiving your application admission date and
salary expectations! Write an e-mail with all relevant application
documents to jen at 1001hochzeiten.de

Applications welcome in German OR English.
Jennifer Browarczyk
Co-Founder

Tel.: 0049 163 2854531
Foreverly GmbH
Rosenthaler Str 2
10119 Berlin
Germany

www.1001hochzeiten.de
jen at 1001hochzeiten.de

// Everything for that perfect day in one perfect place //
ᐧ