[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Werkstudent (w/m), Quality Assurance, Bonial Internationl Group - kaufda, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Nov 13 14:34:14 CET 2014

Here at BIG (Bonial International Group) we bridge the gap between the
online and offline shopping worlds.

What began in late 2008 in a shared flat has grown into a global company
with offices on three continents.
Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, BIG has more than 250 employees
worldwide. Our innovative solutions set the
standards - we are one of the leading mobile companies in Europe and
operate one of the biggest websites in
each country whose market we have entered. We work with the largest blue
chip retailers around the world. This is
the result of the dedication, desire and diligence of an international
team of personalities brimming with creativity
and drive.

We believe that the sky is the limit for our product and because of this
BIG is in a constant state of change and
improvement. Today, the company is more committed than ever, thanks to the
many people here in Germany, at
Bonial in France, Ofertia in Spain, Lokata in Russia, Guiato in Brazil and
Retale in the U.S. Their limitless energy
and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all our users
and clients worldwide. Think BIG.

Your tasks:
- Thoroughly test software to ensure proper functionality
- Status reporting to management and issue escalation
- Assist in the identification and management of system defects
- Develop automated software tests

Your benefits:
- An exciting side job with ample room for creativity and personal
responsibility
- Possibility of long-term employment and participation in international
projects
- A young and dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a close-knit atmosphere
- A steep learning curve
- An attractive salary
- A modern office in the center of Berlin with coffee, soft drinks and
fresh fruit

Your profile:
- You are a student in the field of computer science studies and have
already completed your 2nd or 3rd semester
- You possess a good understanding and basic Java skills
- You possess a good understanding of SQL
- You think analytically and creatively
- You are able to work independently, as well as in a team
- You can communicate and write in English without difficulty

Our company is taking off in a BIG way - would you like to hop on?
The apply here:
https://www.smartrecruiters.com/kaufDA/79950263-working-student-software-tester-m-f-

More information under
http://www.bonialinternationalgroup.com/careers/kaufda/