[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Stud. Hilfskraft, HPI Future SOC Lab, SAP Innovation Center, Potsdam

marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
So Mai 11 16:00:53 CEST 2014

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht ------------------------
Betreff: Intern/Working Student for the HPI Future SOC Lab, SAP Innovation
Center, Potsdam
Von:     "Akkad, Rami" <rami.akkad at sap.com>
Datum:   Di, Mai 6, 2014 10:45
An:      "stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de"
<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

Dear all,

My team is currently looking for a student for the HPI Future SOC Lab at
the SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam. The HPI Future SOC Lab of the
Hasso-Plattner-Institute (HPI) was created in cooperation with several
industry partners, such as SAP, EMC, Fujitsu or Hewlett-Packard. Its main
goal is to foster exchange between research and industry. The industry
partners provide the lab with state-of-the art hard- and software,
including servers with multi-core processors and terabytes of main memory.
Additionally, SAP provides researchers with access to their cloud
computing product ByDesign and its In-Memory solution SAP HANA. Work at
the HPI Future SOC Lab is not limited to SAP's traditional areas of
expertise; it also includes working together with leading researchers in
the area of computer science and business information systems.

The SAP Innovation Center in Potsdam is a young and dedicated group within
SAP that focuses on creating innovative software prototypes which pave the
way for new and potentially revolutionary IT solutions. We work in small
teams that draw on the diverse professional and cultural backgrounds of
our members, and cooperate directly with end users and partners on a range
of problems involving big data. Through our work, we interact with end
users from many professions and with companies of all sizes and from a
range of industries - such as healthcare, media, and energy - as well as
with academic research groups. We make use of the latest technologies and
build all aspects of our prototypes, from overall architecture and
user-interfaces to source code.

If you are interested you can find more information and apply here:
http://jobs.sap.com/job/Potsdam-Working-student-for-the-HPI-Future-SOC-Lab-
at-SAP-Innovation-Center-in-Potsdam-Job-12-14482/59107200/

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Rami Akkad
Innovation Center
SAP AG | Konrad-Zuse-Ring 10 | 14469 Potsdam | Germany
P +49 331 97995-252 | M +49 151 67833878 | F +49 6227 78-60049 | mailto:
rami.akkad at sap.com
www.sap.com <http://www.sap.com/> | www.sap-innovationcenter.com
<http://www.sap-innovationcenter.com/>
Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.
Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
http://www.sap.com/company/legal/impressum.epx

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige
vertrauliche Informationen enthalten.
Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine
Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der
E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt.
Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail.
Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that
any review,
copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us
immediately and destroy the original transmittal.
Thank you for your cooperation.