[Stellenangebote] Bayer Postdoc Workshop "IT For Life Science @ Bayer" in Leverkusen (May 26th-May 27th 2014)

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
Do Mär 27 00:00:47 CET 2014

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	WG: Bayer Postdoc Workshop "IT For Life Science @ Bayer" in
Leverkusen (May 26th-May 27th 2014)
Datum: 	Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:54:12 +0100
Von: 	Praktika Career Service <praktika at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
An: 	stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

*Von:*Florian roeser
[universitymarketing=bayer.com at mail24.wdc03.rsgsv.net]" im Auftrag von
"Florian roeser [universitymarketing at bayer.com]
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 20. März 2014 18:14
*An:* Career Service
*Betreff:* Bayer Postdoc Workshop "IT For Life Science @ Bayer" in
Leverkusen (May 26th-May 27th 2014)

Workshop "IT For Life Science @ Bayer", Leverkusen (Germany), May 26th
-- 27th, 2014

Bayer kindly invites natural scientists with PhD or Postdocs with strong
affinity to information technology or IT-Experts with very strong
background in natural sciences to participate in the 2014 "IT For Life
Science @ Bayer" Recruiting-Workshop from 26th to 27th of May in Leverkusen.

Our Workshop

This workshop will be an excellent occasion to discuss Bayer`s recent
developments and projects in this exciting field, to present one`s
individual scientific results and especially to explore specific job
opportunities within the Bayer organization.
Currently as well as in the near future, Bayer has several openings in
this exciting field in Leverkusen, Berlin, Wuppertal or Monheim. It is
Bayer`s intention to attract highly motivated employees who can
contribute their passion to innovate and their power to change to our
innovative company. If you would like to fulfill tasks such as the
following, you are highly welcome to apply for this workshop:

- Independently advising our R&D departments on IT-supported process
optimization
- Heading and working in IT projects
- Selecting and implementing innovative IT solutions and strategies
- Assuming leadership of IT-teams with internal and external employees
- Designing and further developing the IT landscape in research and
development
- Designing and analyzing system architectures in collaboration with
other IT experts in the unit
- Planning and implementation of the IT requirements in projects
- Steering of internal and external software developers and/or partner
companies

Agenda

The event will take place in the surroundings of Bayer`s headquarters in
Leverkusen, near Cologne.
The workshop will consist on the one hand of a Poster Session where
every participant will have the possibility to give an overview about
their professional background. On the other hand there will be Case
Studies for the participants in order to discuss relevant scientific
questions.
Besides the working sessions there will be a social event in the evening
including enough time for networking and get-together. Ample time will
be available to make personal contacts with representatives from Bayer.

Your Profile

You are well experienced, enthusiastic and deeply committed to
information technology in life sciences.
You have a doctorate in natural sciences or IT with a reference to the
natural sciences and a noted record of scientific achievements.

Besides your scientific excellence you already gained Project management
experience and have a clear focus on meeting targets and achieving results.

You have an extensive knowledge of modern IT architectures and concepts
as well as software development processes combined with very good
analytical and conceptual skills.

You are able to successfully lead and work in intercultural and
interdisciplinary teams.

Excellent communication skills in English as well as a good knowledge of
the German language are highly welcome, owing to the international setup
of our research and development functions.

Day by day you like to learn new science and want to improve the quality
of life, along with our mission: "Bayer: Science For A Better Life".

Application

Interested scientists with an outstanding background in the above
mentioned fields are kindly asked to submit their applications including
CV, relevant certificates (Bachelor / Master / Diploma and PhD) as well
as abstracts of scientific research (if applicable) online by April
13th, 2014.
Bayer will cover all travel and accommodation costs for accepted
participants.

We are looking forward to receiving your application - directly via the
online application form  or via the Bayer Career Website Germany, where
we provide you with further information about the workshop as well as
about entry and career opportunities at Bayer in general.

I would be very grateful, if you could forward the enclosed information
respectively to interested persons.

With best regards

Florian Roeser
Bayer University & Talent Relations

Bayer Business Services GmbH
HR//Services
51368 Leverkusen, Deutschland

Tel: +49 214 30 50065
E-Mail: florian.roeser at bayer.com
Web: http://www.karriere.bayer.de
Social Media: http://socialmedia.bayer.de

Bayer-Karriere in Social Media:
www.facebook.com/BayerKarriere
www.youtube.com/BayerKarriere
www.twitter.com/BayerKarriere

Geschäftsführung: Daniel Hartert, Vorsitzender   | Wilhelm Oehlschläger,
Arbeitsdirektor
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Werner Baumann
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leverkusen   |   Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 49895

Copyright © 2014 Bayer, All rights reserved.
Bayer IT Workshop 2014

Our mailing address is:
Bayer
Leverkusen, Deutschland