[Stellenangebote] Teil-/Vollzeit-Job: Frontend Developer (Angular JS), oximity, Berlin

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Mär 3 15:37:13 CET 2014

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht ------------------------
Betreff: Frontend Developer with Angular JS Maniac - international startup
in Berlin
Von:     "Christian Hapke" <christian.hapke at oximity.com>
Datum:   Mo, März 3, 2014 14:50
An:      stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

Here's your chance to work on an industry defining project that aims to
make the world a better place and cause large-scale-change. And yet, we
are experienced entrepreneurs and technologists with our feet planted
firmly on the ground, and very focused on smart execution. You will work
with a team that has 11 nationalities among us and speaks 9 languages
natively. Plus some of the best engineers/developers you'll find
anywhere! You have an awesome chance to have a large impact within the
team as well as in society.

As a frontend software engineer at Oximity in Berlin, you develop
full-stack applications for our online platform with focus on frontend.
You should have a passion for developing cutting edge frontend
applications that will be used by millions of people. We are looking for
people who want their work to have real significance and lasting impact.

Responsibilities:
* Implement a given design and write frontend code in JavaScript, HTML5
and CSS with Angular JS framework, inclusive PSD slicing
* Connect the frontend with the RESTful Scala based backend, with
support of our backend developers
* Design and implement new features and optimize existing ones
* Continuous improvement of our software architecture
* Work in an international team of experts of different areas

Requirements:
* Enthusiastic software developer
* Deep knowledge in JavaScript and JS frameworks
* Deep knowledge HTML5 and CSS
* User Experience and User Interface design knowledge
* Basic knowledge in backend development
* Angular JS knowledge is a plus, but not required
* Knowledge in automatic software testing is a plus
* Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you

Our office is located in Berlin-Mitte, next to U8 underground station
Weinmeisterstrasse.

You are interested, but still in school or university? Don't worry - we
are hiring interns for this position. We value and trust our interns;
with us, you will have the freedom and mentorship you need to make a
real contribution to our platform. If you have a past history of
excellence and a demonstrated ability to learn rapidly on the job, we
want to talk to you.

Contact and further details: Oximity Ltd., Christian Hapke, CTO and
Co-Founder, christian.hapke.jobs50 at oximity.com

Oximity
Re-engineering News. Entirely.

Christian Hapke