[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: SHK (20h/w), Testing and Bugfixing of JavaScript/HTML5 based games, Softgames, Berlin

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
So Jun 29 22:34:08 CEST 2014

Working Student JavaScript/HTML5 (m/f) @ SOFTGAMES

Our vision is to reshape the way how millions of people discover, play
and share mobile games across multiple platforms anywhere and at any
time around the globe. Like nobody else, we purely focus on browserbased
games and are growing at sky rocketing 200% on a monthly basis. Benefit
from HTML5 and unleash your potential to become part of the next big
thing in Berlin!

SOFTGAMES (www.softgames.de) is operating a browserbased network of
HTML5 games and global gaming portals optimized for smartphones and
tablets which draw millions of monthly players. We help game developers
to secure, monetize and distribute their HTML5 games globally at scale
through own portals and through an extensive partner network. With us,
any portal, carrier or app can easily and effectively monetize their
mobile traffic with free HTML5 games – either as stand alone or full
white label version. We work with thousands of partners including
leading multinational companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Mozilla.

SOFTGAMES is now looking for a Working Student (20hrs/ week) to support
and complement our developer team and to help SOFTGAMES’ HTML5 games
publishing and engagement platform to get to the next level.

This position is the right one for you if you are a Student that wants
to get to know the scene from the inside and learn how ideas turn into
reality using the latest technologies.

Your responsibilities…
- Testing and Bugfixing of JavaScript/HTML5 based games

Your profile…
- You are studying a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Informatik, and have some
background in Computer Science
- Good knowledge and experience with JavaScript
- Knowledge of using JavaScript technologies and gaming frameworks (e.g.
jQuery, Construct 2) is a plus
- Basic knowledge about Git
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Interests in the Gaming Industry
- English as a first or second language
- A team player that likes to discuss solutions and ideas and
coordinates with other Develop

We offer…
- A spirited, ambitious, international and enthusiastic team.
- The chance to play and share games for millions of monthly gamers
around the world from the heart of Berlin.
- Flexible workinghours
- Company Breakfasts and free fresh fruits every day.

We believe in HTML5, as well as crossbrowser and crossplatform
compatibility. Be part of the spearhead in terms of HTML5 gaming and
HTML5 monetization. We want YOU to join our team.

Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed
application together email! Write us: jobs at softgames.de.