[Stellenangebote] PhD research fellowship: PharMetrX, FU/HU Berlin

Katharina Beier kunzezu at gmx.de
So Jul 13 16:57:19 CEST 2014

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational
Disease Modelling
Datum: 	Sun, 13 Jul 2014 14:49:04 +0200
Von: 	Cornelia Boehnstedt <cboehnstedt at zedat.fu-berlin.de>
An: 	<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

ANNOUNCEMENT -- Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX

Dear students,

I would like to draw your attention to our opened application 2014 and I
would be very grateful if you could forward our following announcement
to anyone who might be interested:

PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling

The Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX: Pharmacometrics &
Computational Disease Modelling is an interdisciplinary PhD program
bridging pharmacy and mathematics. PharMetrX offers its graduate
students a unique opportunity to experience research in drug development
and optimising drug therapy jointly within academia and industry.

The PhD program is designed as a 3-year research program including a
structured research training curriculum of advanced academic and
industrial modules and a competitive research fellowship.

We are currently inviting applications to start the PharMetrX PhD
program in March 2015. Deadline for applications: September 15th, 2014.

For details see https://www.PharMetrX.de.

PharMetrX is a joint program of the Freie Universität Berlin and the
Universität Potsdam, supported by several research-driven pharmaceutical
companies.

Charlotte Kloft & Wilhelm Huisinga
Program Chairs

Kind regards
Cornelia
Cornelia Böhnstedt
Program Coordinator

Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX:
Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling
at the Freie Universität Berlin and the Universität Potsdam

E-mail: cornelia.boehnstedt at fu-berlin.de
Phone: +49 (030) 838-51726

www.clinical-pharmacy.eu
www.PharMetrX.de