[Stellenangebote] Auslandspr​aktikum: 6 Monate, IT/Computer Science, PSC Biotech, USA

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Do Aug 14 16:51:42 CEST 2014

Hi Praktika,

My name is Meeral Mehta, and I am a senior recruiter with PSC Biotech
Corporation. We are a US based global company in life science consulting
and are currently interested in hiring recent graduates who might be
interested in Temp to Hire role.

At this point, I am looking to fill 2-3 trainee positions - these
candidates will have an opportunity to work in Wisconsin or California in
the biotech/ pharmaceutical industry. They will receive hands-on training
while working with our senior team members based in these locations. Post
training, they will undergo a performance review and will be hired on a
permanent basis with PSC Biotech in Europe.

We need recent graduates (Bachelors/ Masters/ PhDs) with a minimum of 3.4
GPA (US standards) or professor recommended hand picked students in
Computer Science/ IT, Biotech, Engineering or any of the related field.
They must be able to speak fluent German and English.
Possess a driver's license.
EU nationals only.

I have attached the job description to be promoted and would appreciate if
we can discuss this further to see what ways we can advertise this job in
the respective departments and professors.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thank you,
Meeral Mehta
Senior Recruiter
PSC Biotech Ltd