[Stellenangebote] Teilzeit-Job: Data/Text Miner (m/f) - Berlin - max. 80h/m

Marcus Edel marcusedel at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mo Nov 11 20:30:16 CET 2013

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht ------------------------
Betreff: Job offer itembase GmbH, Berlin
Von:     "Itembase Jobs" <jobs at itembase.biz>
Datum:   Mo, November 11, 2013 16:49
An:      stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

Hi,

Please publish and send the following job offer to your students:

*Student Job - Data/Text Miner (m/f) - Berlin - max. 80h/m.*

Your future colleagues need your help! Become a part of our great Dev-Team
as a *Student Data /Text Miner (m/f) *(max. 80h/month) and have immediate
impact!

*itembase *establishes order from ecommerce chaos. Looking for receipts and
warranty cards wastes precious time and is no fun at all. Since 2011, we
have been using the latest technologies to automatically process receipts
and organise purchases in an easy-to-use personal inventory, along with
warranties, manuals, and invoices... so that our 300,000+ users get to
spend more time doing what they love.

We are a team of 70 talented people, many of us are software developers and
testers. We need your support to help us deliver our service to both our
private and corporate customers fast and reliably.

*We need your*
+ Overall, good technical knowledge and interest
+ Experience in PERL, Java, XPATH, (IE and ML is an advantage).
+ Decent knowledge of regular expressions
+ Good practical knowledge in one OO programming language
+ Practical knowledge in RDBMS
+ Strong interest in information extraction and/or machine learning
+ Linux affinity
+ Fluent in English

*Help us*
+ Extending and improving our multi-level information extraction
infrastructure and architecture for the itembase platform
+ Improving the service quality of our metadata services
+ Working proactively on our classificatoin and monitoring system
+ Safekeeping the functionality and quality of the components

*This is our offer:*
+ Open-minded, friendly, international colleagues
+ Trendy, light-filled office in Berlin Kreuzberg
+ Start-up spirit in a cutting edge environment
+ A lot of room for creativity and ideas

*Sounds good to you? *Then don't hesitate to send us your full application
via email to *jobs at itembase.biz <jobs at itembase.biz> *by stating your
earliest date of joining.

Thanks a lot.

Best,
Nesrin
Human Resources

Oranienstr. 164 | 10969 Berlin | Germany
Phone:  +49 (0)30 46724729-2

itembase GmbH | Handelsregister: Berlin (Charlottenburg) | HRB 138369
B | Verantwortlich
für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Geschäftsführer Stefan Jørgensen