[Stellenangebote] Promotion: PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling

Wenwei Rong rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fr Jul 26 21:01:21 CEST 2013

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational
Disease Modelling
Datum: 	Fri, 26 Jul 2013 20:42:32 +0200
Von: 	Cornelia Böhnstedt <cornelia.boehnstedt at fu-berlin.de>
An: 	<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

*ANNOUNCEMENT -- Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX*

Dear ListUsers,

On behalf of Prof. Charlotte Kloft and Prof. Wilhelm Huisinga (Program
Chairs) I would like to announce our opened application 2013:

**

*PhD research fellowship: Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling*

The Graduate Research Training Program PharMetrX: Pharmacometrics &
Computational Disease Modelling is an interdisciplinary PhD program
bridging pharmacy and mathematics. PharMetrX offers its graduate
students a unique opportunity to experience research in drug development
and optimising drug therapy jointly within academia and industry.

The PhD program is designed as a 3-year research program including a
structured research training curriculum of advanced academic and
industrial modules and a competitive research fellowship.

We are currently inviting applications to start the PharMetrX PhD
program in March 2014. Deadline for applications: September 16th, 2013.

For details see https://www.PharMetrX.de <https://www.pharmetrx.de/>.

PharMetrX is a joint program of the Freie Universitaet Berlin and the
Universitaet Potsdam, supported by several research-driven
pharmaceutical companies.

Charlotte Kloft & Wilhelm Huisinga

Program Chairs

  ---------------------------------------

Program Coordinator

*Graduate Research Training Program **PharMetrX*:

//Pharmacometrics & Computational Disease Modelling//////

at the Freie Universitaet Berlin and the Universitaet Potsdam

E-mail: cornelia.boehnstedt at fu-berlin.de

//Phone: +49 (030) 838 - 51726//////

_Office hours_

Mon 8 am -- 2 pm