[Stellenangebote] Quantencomputer bauen: Stelle für Algorithmiker bei D-Wave Systems

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Fr Feb 22 11:52:44 CET 2013

From: Elizabeth Barnard [mailto:ebarnard at dwavesys.com]
Sent: Freitag, 22. Februar 2013 03:06
To: dekanat at mi.fu-berlin.de
Subject: A job opportunity for one of your graduate students

Hello Dr. Klein

I am writing to you on behalf of D-Wave Systems Inc. We have a job opening
that I think would be of interest to some of your graduate students and
wanted to see if there was a way you would be able to forward it to them. I
have attached the posting and would be happy to speak to anyone who is
interested.

D-Wave is working to radically change what it is possible with computers.
Our mission is to integrate new discoveries in physics and computer science
into new breakthrough approaches to computation.  We are committed to
commercializing quantum computers.  The company's flagship product, the
D-Wave One, is built around a novel type of superconducting quantum
processor.  D-Wave One systems are currently in use by on-line customers and
by customers in the field.

Thank you very much for your time.

Elizabeth Barnard, CHRP

Director, Human Resources

D-Wave Systems Inc.

 <http://www.dwavesys.com/> http://www.dwavesys.com

Office:604-630-1428 x108

Cell: 604-551-4770

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This electronic transmission, and any attachments hereto, is confidential
and/or privileged and the information contained therein is intended solely
for use by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
dissemination or other use of the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy
all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.