[Stellenangebote] Vollzeit-Job: Informatik-Absolventen in Irland gesucht

rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Dez 19 17:43:14 CET 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	WG: Excellent working opportunities for graduate IT students
in Ireland
Datum: 	Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:07:12 +0100
Von: 	Zentiks, Sera Renee <SeraRenee.Zentiks at fu-berlin.de>
An: 	stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
<stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>

Zur Kenntnisnahme.

Viele Grüße,

Sera Renée Zentiks

*Von:*hana [mailto:hana at kaizenrecruitment.com]
*Gesendet:* Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012 13:46
*An:* sekr at inf.fu-berlin.de; eckart at inf.fu-berlin.de
*Betreff:* Excellent working opportunities for graduate IT students in
Ireland
*Wichtigkeit:* Hoch

Dear Institute of Computer Science,

My name is Hana working for Kaizen Recruitment in Ireland, currently
working with IT outsourcing company in Cork.

We are looking for German students with experience and knowledge of
software programming and coding technologies, who are interested in
moving to Ireland, gain further experience of new culture and IT skills
and expand their knowledge. The positions vary from Web Designing and
AdExchange support to Rich Media and Technical Support.

I would like to ask you if you could forward this message to your
students and to get more details, CVs need to be sent to
hana at kaizenrecruitment.com <mailto:hana at kaizenrecruitment.com>.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Hana