[Stellenangebote] Praktikanten im Bereich Java/Web-Entwicklung bei uberMetrcis Technologies GmbH gesucht

rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de rongmiao at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mi Aug 29 11:39:23 CEST 2012

------------------------ Ursprüngliche Nachricht -------------------------
Betreff: Praktikanten uberMetrcis Technologies GmbH
Von:     Merve Sönmez <praktikant-marketing at ubermetrics-technologies.com>
Datum:   Di, 28.08.2012, 15:11
An:      stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de

Hallo an das dahinterstehende FU-Team,

angefügt diesem Schreiben sende ich  euch ein Dokument,  welches gleich 3
Praktikantenstellenangebote im Bereich Entwicklung enthält.

Bedanke mich für euer Engagement.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Merve Sönmez  (von uberMetrics Technologies)

Merve Sönmez
Tel: +49 (30) 60 98 57 500
uberMetrics Technologies GmbH
Rosenthaler Str. 34/35, 10178 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Patrick Bunk
HRB 136057B Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg

Die Angaben nach Paragraph 37a Handelsgesetzbuch finden Sie unter
folgendem Link auf unserer Homepage:
http://www.ubermetrics-technologies.com/impressum

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and the information contained in it and in any
attachments are subject to copyright, confidential and may also be
privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original message. You are not authorised to disclose, use,
copy, alter, or distribute this e-mail or any part of it. We have taken
precautions to minimise the risk of sending software viruses but we advise
you to carry out your own virus checks. We cannot accept liability for any
loss or damage caused by software viruses.