[Stellenangebote] Entwickler als Mitgründer oder Employee #1, Start-up Mydosis, Nürnberg

Lutz Prechelt prechelt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mo Jul 25 09:21:58 CEST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Dirk Riehle [mailto:dirk.riehle at cs.fau.de]
Sent: Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011 19:31
To: Dirk Riehle
Subject: FAU Start-up Mydosis Seeking Cofounder or Employee #1

Mydosis (http://mydosis.de), a FAU student start-up that recently received
seed stage funding, is looking for an additional co-founder or employee #1.
We
are looking for a student and/or experienced Java software developer to help

us take http://mydosis.de to the next stage. Mydosis is a community portal
for
pediatric dosage information. If a Medical Doctor (M.D.) prescribes a drug
an infant today, in 90% of all cases, this drug will not have been approved
for infants nor is there validated information provided by the drug makers.
Basically, M.D.s are left to their own devices, and the Mydosis community
portal, operating on the Wiki(pedia) principle is its first and one-stop
shop
for self-help. (The Mydosis blog (http://mydosis.de/blog) has more
information, and we also posted about it before
(http://osr.cs.fau.de/2010/11/12/mydosis-2010-amos-projekt-in-zwei-absatzen/
)
(in German). More on the business model as we engage.) We are looking for a
technical person to help develop the company and software further. You can
join the founding team as a co-founder and receive a salary or be paid in
equity. Other models are possible too. We are interested in capable
technical
people and compensation will be commensurate with your energy and experience

(FAU students are welcome). If you are interested, please contact Markus
Stipp
(project leader, markus.stipp at mydosis.de) or Dirk Riehle (scientific
advisor,
dirk.riehle at cs.fau.de).

Feel free to forward interested third parties.

--
Prof. Dr. Dirk Riehle, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Open Source Research Group, Applied Software Engineering
Web: http://osr.cs.fau.de, Email: dirk.riehle at cs.fau.de
Cell phone: +49 157 8153 4150 or +1 650 450 8550