[Stellenangebote] Junior Java Developer bei der Acrolinx GmbH, Berlin

Johannes Posel posel at mi.fu-berlin.de
Fr Mai 22 18:11:48 CEST 2009

From: Ralf Kühnlein [kuehnlei at mi.fu-berlin.de]

Junior Java Developer

About acrolinx

acrolinx, based in Berlin, Germany, is a software company specializing in
technology for information quality. Our clients, including some of the
largest and most innovative international companies, rely on our software
to ensure consistent and high quality writing throughout global
organizations.

We're a growing company of about 30 employees, where you can expect to
know every one's name. We're located in the center of Berlin in a lively
and international neighborhood.

About the position

We are seeking a Junior Java Developer to join our team. As part of this
team, the candidate will maintain existing code and develop new
functionality. Experience with specific technologies is not as important
as having a solid foundation in software engineering and the ability to
work well with both engineers and non-engineers.
Requirements:

Strong Java skills
Good grasp of software design, code quality, and refactoring strategies
Fluent English
Additional relevant experience:

1+ years of post-college development experience
Computational Linguistics or Natural Language Processing
Web application technologies (e.g. GWT, JavaScript)
German language
How to apply

To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to hr at acrolinx.com.
This position is based in Berlin, Germany; no telecommuting.

http://www.acrolinx.com/junior-java-developer.html