[Stellenangebote] Werkstudent/in Softwareengineering bei Model Engineering Solutions GmbH in Berlin

posel at mi.fu-berlin.de posel at mi.fu-berlin.de
Di Jul 22 13:59:54 CEST 2008

Von: Ingo Stürmer <stuermer at model-engineers.com>
Datum: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:23:19 +0200
An: <stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de>
Betreff: Stellenausschreibung "Working Student for Automotive Software
Engineering"

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

wir würden uns freuen, wenn Sie folgenden Stellenanzeige über Ihrer
E-Mail Verteiler für externe Stellenangebote versenden könnten:

Working Student for Automotive Software Engineering (m/f)

Model Engineering Solutions is a software consultancy working in the field
of embedded, model-based software development for automotive systems. Our
clients include major German car manufacturers and suppliers.

Requirements:
We are looking for outstanding students (computer science, electrical
engineering, mathematics, etc.) who are interested in working in the area
of quality assurance for automotive embedded software. Prospective
applicants should have proven programming skills or software testing
experiences. We also welcome applicants who have experience in MATLAB
programming or Simulink modeling (not obligatory). Applicants should have
good written and spoken German or English.

Benefits:
·        Salary: 1000 EUR per month

·        Monthly travel allowance

·        Intensive support and training by senior engineers

·        Candidates will work as part of a friendly and highly-motivated
team

Please send your application by email to stuermer at model-engineers.com
<mailto:stuermer at model-engineers.com> , attaching a current CV in Word,
plain text or PDF format. In the body of the email, please explain why you
think you would be suitable for this position. If you have a website,
please send us the URL.

Model Engineering Solutions does not discriminate in employment matters on
the basis of gender, race, color, religion, etc. We support workplace
diversity.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Ingo Stürmer

Model Engineering Solutions
Dr.-Ing. Ingo Stürmer (Geschäfstführer)
Friedrichstr. 50
D-10117 Berlin (Germany)
Tel.: +49(0)3020659-173
Fax: +49(0)3020659-200
E-Mail: stuermer at model-engineers.com
http://www.model-engineers.com

Model Engineering Solutions GmbH
Inhaber/Managing Directors: Dr.-Ing. Ingo Stürmer, Dr.-Ing. Hartmut
Pohlheim
Sitz/Domicile: Berlin
Registergericht/Court of Registration: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Handelsregister/Commercial Register No.: HRB 114038 B