[Stellenangebote] Entwicklung webbasierter Benutzungsschnittstellen im Bereich Bioinformatik, Uni Potsdam

Nicolai Kamenzky kamenzky at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mi Dez 12 11:24:23 CET 2007

Vielen Dank an Frau Milde <milde at inf.fu-berlin.de> für die
Weiterleitung des folgenden Stellenangebots:

From: "Dirk Walther" <Walther at mpimp-golm.mpg.de>
Date: 11. Dezember 2007 10:37:24 MEZ
To: "Dirk Walther" <Walther at mpimp-golm.mpg.de>
Subject: Software developer position

Dear colleague,

we are urgently looking for a programmer to develop web-based
applications and interfaces. I would be most grateful, if you could
bring the attached ad to the attention of suitable candidates.

Best wishes,
Dirk

Dirk Walther
Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Plant Physiology
14424 Potsdam, Germany
phone +49-0-331-567 8108
fax +49-0-331-567 8136
http://bioinformatics.mpimp-golm.mpg.de