[Stellenangebote] doctoral fellowship, Primary Metabolism and Plant Growth, Max Planck Research School Potsdam

Nicolai Kamenzky kamenzky at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mi Dez 5 10:05:21 CET 2007

From: Ole Schulz-Trieglaff <trieglaf at mi.fu-berlin.de>
Date: 4. Dezember 2007 10:57:32 MEZ
To: stellenangebote at lists.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de
Subject: [Fwd: doctoral fellowships IMPRS-PMPG]

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	doctoral fellowships IMPRS-PMPG
Date: 	Wed, 21 Nov 2007 17:11:46 +0100
From: 	Isabell Witt <Witt at mpimp-golm.mpg.de>
To: 	Isabell Witt <Witt at mpimp-golm.mpg.de>

Dear all,

The International Max Planck Research School in Primary Metabolism and
Plant Growth has six open doctoral positions. I would appreciate if you
could pass this information to interested excellent students or in your
Institute.

The International Max Planck Research School in Primary Metabolism and
Plant Growth (IMPRS-PMPG) offers
*six doctoral fellowships*
starting summer 2008

We are seeking students who are highly motivated to tackle scientific
problems in modern plant biology. We offer cutting-edge
interdisciplinary training spanning genetics, genomics, physiology,
high-end analytical techniques, and bioinformatics. Doctoral studies
will focus on systems-oriented approaches using the model plant
/Arabidopsis thaliana/ with an emphasis on molecular phenotyping
(’omics’) technologies, data integration, and modelling. Individual
career development plans will be configured with the students.
The IMPRS-PMPG, a joint initiative of the Max Planck Institute of
Molecular Plant Physiology and the University of Potsdam, has a vibrant
faculty, strong research groups, and more than 120 doctoral students.
The entire programme is in English and no tuition fees apply.

For further information about the programme and the online application
procedure, please visit our web site at:
_http://www-en.mpimp-golm.mpg.de/IMPRS_GoFORSYS/index.html_

The Max Planck Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology is one of the
largest plant research centres in Europe. Three Max Planck Institutes,
two Fraunhofer Institutes, the University of Potsdam, and a new centre
for start-up companies provide an excellent infrastructure for modern
cross-disciplinary training. The campus is located in close proximity to
the many research and educational facilities in Berlin. Further
information about the institute can be found at: _www.mpimp-golm.mpg.de_
<http://www.mpimp-golm.mpg.de/>.

*Applications will be accepted until February 29, 2008*

Thank you very much for your help,

With best wishes,

Isabell

Dr. Isabell Witt
Scientific Coordinator Doctoral Program
IMPRS-PMPG
MPI-MP
Am Muehlenberg 1
D-14476 Potsdam
+49 (0) 331 5678 444
Witt at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Isabell Witt.vcf <cid:bbc76867-1eb8-4a3b-bc6e-ab3d3a2078ea>