[jacorb-developer] example Jacorb test

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Sun Oct 15 19:38:13 CEST 2017

Hi,

There should be no need to install log4j - was this implied in the guide?

As per the instructions in the README in the demo/hello directory the
demo may be run by typing

"mvn install"

This will correctly set the classpath and execute the demo via the
antrun plugin.

If you can kindly submit an issue within github we can look at
clarifying the guide.

Thanks

Nick