[jacorb-developer] java 9

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Wed Nov 8 15:57:51 CET 2017

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the putting the work in here ; I'm sure its very helpful for
everyone. The workaround is very useful.

Perhaps it would be useful to enter a github issue to track these
discussions in a more formal way?

Then perhaps working out exactly what classes JacORB relies on in the
JVM that cause an issue. As per your emails to the JDK list in that
thread the OpenJDK source code has already been forked and deployed [1];
I have not looked to see whether that could be used to supplement the
missing classes.

Regards

Nick

[1]