[jacorb-developer] How to create an account on Bugzilla?

Pierskalla, Eric Eric.Pierskalla at datalogic.com
Tue Jun 27 17:14:37 CEST 2017

Hello,
It has been a long time since I last searched the JacORB Bugzilla database.
Now it states that I need a legitimate login and password to continue, it does not accept the one that I use for this mailing list.
In the Bugzilla users guide it describes how to open a new account, and states that if the link is not available, the administrator of the installation has disabled self-registration.
Can someone describe to me how this is supposed to work?
Thanks.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies of the original message, including any and all attachments, and notify the sender immediately.