[jacorb-developer] ANNOUNCE: JacORB 3.9

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Thu Aug 31 15:19:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of JacORB 3.9
http://www.jacorb.org/download.html

The MD5 sums for the binary and source zips are
jacorb-3.9-binary.zip.MD5 557b03b0a9accf9fac0e5170b27c9cf4
jacorb-3.9-source.zip.MD5 58606c5dbdf63477bf9273b0a9a6178b

A summary for the 3.9 changes may be seen in the release notes
(http://www.jacorb.org/releases/3.9/REL_NOTES.txt). Complete list of
commits may be found at https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB.

Overview of the changes:
• Fixes in Name and Notification services.
• Improve virtual network determination
• Improve exception propagation

Thanks to the contributors and submitters whom have helped with this
release.

With this release, we have also managed to restore the bugzilla database
although in read only mode ; we have now switched to github issues
(https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB/issues) for all future reporting.

Regards

Nick Cross