[jacorb-developer] Meaning of each generated file by JacORB IDL compiler

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:30:09 CET 2016

Hi Phil and thanks for answering!

I really need to know short description of function of each file (in single line) and whether it is used only by client, server or both of them. Can you provide such an info :) since I really don't have so much time to get that info? I understand the process as a whole but need some precise info to put in a document regarding the files generated by JacORB. There is a nice documentation in ORBit (C implementation of CORBA) regarding my question, but don't know whether you have seen that!

Thank you in forward!

Kujtim