[jacorb-developer] can we use encrypted passwords in orb.properties file for SSL use?

Gopi Ramesh Sama gopi_ramesh at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:20:17 CET 2015

Hi,
In our project, we are implementing JacORB 3.5 with SSL.As part of this, we need to provide values for the below mentioned properties in orb.properties file for the SSL handshake.
Directly providing passwords in the properties file is a security leak.So, is there any way to provide these properties values in an encrypted format and that is recognized by JacORB?I am looking for your thoughts on this.
Thanks,Ramesh