[jacorb-developer] Execution order in server

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 16:54:12 CEST 2015

Hi,

if there are several clients requesting operation execution from server, what is the order of execution, in order the request arrives in server (FIFO) or ? And, what if the second request finishes before the first, is this situation possible to happen, I think not if the first arrived is executed (served) first. In other case, should I use synchronized keyword for operations to avoid parallelism of execution (since this is required by my application)?

Kujtim