[jacorb-developer] _non_existent call hangs

KRISHNAMURTHY, Sriram (Sriram) sriram.krishnamurthy at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Mar 24 20:45:35 CET 2015

Hello Nick

We were trying out a few things and had made the following changes to the jacorb.properties.

jacorb.connection.client.pending_reply_timeout=60000
jacorb.connection.client.idle_timeout=60000
jacorb.connection.request.write_timeout=30000
jacorb.connection.reply.write_timeout=30000

With this the issue is not reproducible with the simulators. We are going to try the situation with real nodes and hopefully the above timeouts fixes the issue.

Can you also let us know if these timeouts are the ones you were thinking off should get us out of the problem?

Thanks
Sriram