[jacorb-developer] Handling invalid object_key

Marius Cosma marius.cosma at computaris.com
Tue Mar 10 10:26:06 CET 2015

Hello guys,

We have an omniORB C++ Corba server running in production that we would like
to replace with a Java Corba server, using JacORB.

The old server can be accessed directly (no NameService used) using an URL
similar to:

                corbaloc::1.1@<ip>:<port>/%ffmy%20poa%00ppbServer

while JacORB uses a much nicer object key

                corbaloc::1.1@<ip>:<port>/myImpl/my%20poa/ppbServer

The problem is that we need to preserve the old URL, so that the server
change will be transparent for all our Corba clients.

>From what I have checked, I was not able to find a solution to this.

Do you know if this is possible? If yes, can you please share some hints?

Thanks

<http://www.computaris.com/events/>
*Meet Computaris at MWC Barcelona, Hall 5, Booth 5K12*

This email is subject to Computaris email terms of use: http://www.computaris.com/email_terms