[jacorb-developer] JacORB hangs in endless connection retry loop

Franz van Betteraey fvbetteraey at web.de
Tue Jun 30 13:04:04 CEST 2015

Nick,

at the moment it is hard to provide a repro but we step into the JacORB code and found that the retry happens in the

org.jacorb.orb.Delegate._invoke_internal method at line 1380

            // The exception is a TRANSIENT, so try rebinding.
1380        if ( cfe instanceof org.omg.CORBA.TRANSIENT && try_rebind (false))
            {
                throw new RemarshalException();
            }

Obviously we face a TRANSIENT exception and I am not sure if we can suppress the endless retry attempts. Maybe some setting can help but I do not which.

Kind regards
Franz