[jacorb-developer] JacORB 3.6.1 build - Regresion test fails

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Fri Jun 26 13:53:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

I ran all of the regression tests on a Jenkins server based cluster
prior to release with no problems.

However, saying that I have seen occasional issues with some of the
Timing tests on heavily loaded local machines (esp laptops). Running

cd $JACORB_HOME/test/regressin
mvn -DskipJavadoc=true -Dtest="TimingTest" test

on my laptop I don't get any issues; could you try running that ?

Thanks

Nick