[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor doesn't reacts on client requests

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:13:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a problem with running properly the server request interceptor. I am registering it at server side as:

java.util.Properties props = new java.util.Properties();
props.put("org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.ServerForwardInit", "ServerInitializer");
props.put("ORBInitRef.ID1", ior_id);

//orb = org.omg.CORBA.ORB.init(args, props);
orb = orb.init(args, props);

providing ServerInitializer  and ServerForwardInterceptor classes as stated in Noffke's example.

After starting the server it registers the server interceptor by notifying through output message. Server request interceptor's constructor is run but its methods doesn't react to client requests.
What I wrong here, should I use other props than "org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitializerClass.ServerForwardInit" or what might be the problem?

Kujtim