[jacorb-developer] jacorb dynamic loading of keys in keystore without restarting jacorb

Radha everrad at yahoo.co.in
Wed Sep 10 10:30:47 CEST 2014

Hi All,

     I have a requirement in my project where client certificates will get added/removed. So, each time jacorb has to be restarted for the taking the new keys in keystore. so, other clients connected with my client also lose the connection. Is there a way to dynamically load keys without restarting jacorb?

    In jacorb.properties file, "jacorb.security.jsse.trustees_from_ks"' if turned off, is it possible for jacrob to pickup certificates from directory at runtime?  If yes, please let me know the option related to that?

   Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Radha.