[jacorb-developer] Client Connection Management: is there a leak?

Chun Tat David Chu beyonddc.storage at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:54:12 CEST 2014

I think there's couple things you could do.

1) On your client side, when you are finish with all your calls to the
server then you can invoke '_release()' on your CORBA object to release the
connection.

2) Take a look at the JacORB 3.4 programming guide that you can download
from the JacORB website, particularly section 3.3 on the Configuration
Properties.  You could set these properties and I think it should be able
to help your situation.
On Client side
- jacorb.connection.client.idle_timeout : Client-side timeout. This is set
to non-zero in order to close the connection after specified number of
milliseconds idle time. Only connections that don’t have pending messages
are closed, unless jacorb.connection.client.timeout ignores pending
messages is turned on.
On Server side
- jacorb.connection.server.timeout : Maximum time in milliseconds that a
server keeps a connection open if nothing happens

Good luck...

- dc