[jacorb-developer] TAO moving to github

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Dec 9 12:16:02 CET 2014

Hi,

After several years of testing with git we are moving the open source
code repositories for ACE, TAO, CIAO, DAnCE, and MPC to github. The
subversion repositories at Vanderbilt University are already in read
only mode and no changes will be made there from this moment.

The new github hosted repository for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE is available
online at https://github.com/DOCGroup/ATCD the new MPC archive is online
at https://github.com/DOCGroup/MPC

With the migration to github we get all the benefits of git and can also
more easily integrate user contributed changes through the pull request.

We want to thank all sponsors and customers for supporting
ACE/TAO/CIAO/DANCE/MPC!

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT