[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor implementation help?!

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Wed Apr 30 17:44:25 CEST 2014

What do you not understand about the link Juergen sent? Another example
is seen here
https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB/tree/master/test/regression/src/test/java/org/jacorb/test/interceptor/ctx_passing
Yet another is the bdir demo
https://github.com/JacORB/JacORB/tree/master/demo/bidir

There is no difference to registering the initializers to set up the
interceptors between client and server ... you register whichever
interceptors you want active on the respective ORBs.

Regards

Nick