[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor implementation help?!

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Wed Apr 30 15:11:36 CEST 2014

Why are you creating two ORBs in your server ? Why not create a simple
interceptor that just logs as per Juergen's example to prove your
configuration/code is correct. Then you could move onto using
ForwardRequests. You need to provide more documentation on what/why so
people can understand your intention.

Nick