[jacorb-developer] Server request interceptor implementation help?!

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Wed Apr 30 13:45:10 CEST 2014

Many of the tests utilise server side interceptors ; you could adapt one
of those. Juergen's documentation pointer provides some nicely
documented solutions. Could you explain what is not clear with those
and/or why your current solution doesn't work? I could take a look if
you have a standalone (compilable) case to show me.

Regards

Nick