[jacorb-developer] Requests management in JacORB

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 15:50:17 CEST 2014

Hi Phil and thanks for replying.

Yes, I will measure the frequency (indeed period) of requests and apply a policy of connection management with serial COM port at which the CORBA service is connected to. Maybe a processing time will be employed also to choose a policy, but this is outside the JacORB.
Is there a tutorial on how install a server request interceptor to track requests and replies? Can you help me with this?

Regards,
Kujtim