[jacorb-developer] IDL generator does not initialize typedef strings

Flock, Matthias Matthias.Flock at cassidian.com
Thu Nov 7 08:58:27 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

the MARSHAL Exception is thrown when an instance of the object, where
"id" was not set, should be written via the generated Helper class
(MyStructHelper.write).

Currently we removed all these typedefs and defined the fields directly
as strings. I can live with that, but generally it would be easier if
they would be initialized.

Matthias