[jacorb-developer] Jacorb 3.x, RMI and Android

Nick Cross jacorb at goots.org
Wed May 29 10:11:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

The org.jacorb.orb.Reference / no-rmi option was changed when early JDK
1.3 template files were removed. JacORB now requires 1.6 or greater to run.

Saying that, while I have not tested JacORB on Android, I would be happy
to help with any issues.

For your reference issue, would it be possible to create some dummy stub
classes or to try obtaining the RMI classes from
http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath which might be sufficient for your
use-case?

Regards

Nick