[jacorb-developer] cannot extract object using Helper class method extract

Steven Lee stevel0923 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 16:18:01 CET 2013

Just to follow up on this issue, it looks like the application is running with the Sun implementation of CORBA instead of JACORB.  Simply set up the application with appropriate run-time configuration to use JacOrb to resolve this problem.  The jaco.bat script in jacorb home/bin directory should provide some guidance in this area.

Steven