[jacorb-developer] JacORB and endorsed dirs, class loaders and logging

Michael Thaler michael.thaler2 at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:42:56 CET 2013

so it is safe to just putting jacorb.jar in the classpath and not use
-Djava.endorsed.dirs="c:\
Program Files\jacorb-3.2\lib" and ignore the warning? Everything seems to
work fine when I do that.

I think the problem with the logger is caused by something else. I just
added a log handler on the root logger in my simple demo app posted in my
first posting and it works fine.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Michael