[jacorb-developer] Real Time JacORB

Rob Ratcliff rrr6399 at futuretek.com
Mon Jan 7 16:53:18 CET 2013

Kujtim,

These results are dated (old JVM, old version of JacORB and older hardware), but you can get some estimate of what to expect from
JacORB compared to other ORBs:

http://www.atl.external.lmco.com/projects/QoS/

http://www.atl.external.lmco.com/projects/QoS/compare/dist_oo_compare_ipc.html

Unless you're doing robotic or targeting type systems, you may not need faster response times with very small jitter, you'll have to
see how it works for your particular problem.