[jacorb-developer] Simple interface inheritance example

Kujtim Hyseni kujtimhyseni at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 18:41:33 CET 2013

Hi,

I have written the following two files:

// ISEASecured.idl
interface ISEASecured {
    string baseHello();
};

and

// server.idl
interface Inherited : ISEASecured {

    string hello();

};

and wrote the necessary java implementation files. But, when I type 'ant compile' I receive the error:

org.jacorb.idl.util.IDLLogger error
SEVERE: server.idl, line:!(34):Undefined name:ISEASecured .

Can't recover from previous error(s), giving up.

         interface Inherited : ISEASecured

It seems that I doesn't recognizes simple inheritance operator ':'. Can someone point out what is the problem i.e. how I could implement inheritance in this case?

Kujtim